OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR INCREASING THE ECONOMY OF UKRAINE AND PURIFICATION UKRAINE, FROM INDUSTRIAL WASTE.
Our proposals to modernize and kultivizatsii factories and production. And thereby raise the countries to the level of modern demand, giving jobs to those who wish, work and be a full-fledged citizen of our planet.
1. All proposed projects require investment, attracting private capital by creating special projects between different countries of the world.
2. All projects have passed the main stages of research, testing and are almost ready for implementation, both in Ukraine and in other countries.
3. Sales markets for new types of high-tech products are developing worldwide, with annual production growth.
4. A feasibility study for each project can be completed in a short time, by private capital.
We are open to suggestions and are ready to cooperate both in the region and internationally.
Scientific and technical projects and business projects for implementation.
1. Processing of man-made uranium deposits of the former “Minsredmash” plant (Production Association Pridneprovsky Chemical Plant). In the city of Dneprodzerzhinsk, Ukraine, by SPV and hydrometallurgy methods, with the receipt of up to 2 thousand tons of uranium in the form of nitrous oxide.
- State budget of Ukraine;
- international financial assistance;
- private investments of the Russian Federation and Ukraine.
2. Complex processing of phosphogypsum obtained from apatite of the Kola Peninsula. Wastes of production, complex fertilizer "Ammofos" (PO PHZ) in the amount of up to 7.0 million tons, with the content of rare-earth metals up to 0.4-0.5% (estimated reserves of rare-earth metals of the light group 28 thousand tons). Products: - building gypsum up to 300 t / s. Sulfuric acid; rare-earth metals alloys after dividing them into groups (1t / s) (1. lanthanum-nickel, 2. mischmetal, 3. permanent magnets from a neodymium-iron-boron alloy).
- state program,
- private capital.
3. Downhole, underground leaching of uranium from deposits in the Dnipropetrovsk, Nikolaev regions. Based on the experience of enterprises in Kazakhstan and Ukraine. Opportunity for joint production of nuclear fuel. Extraction of 250 tons per year of uranium from each site, in total - up to 1 thousand tons per year.
- private capital of Ukraine and the Russian Federation,
- equipment and technologies of the Russian Federation.
4. Complex processing of industrial wastes of complex polymetallic raw materials. Based on molybdenum, tungsten, rhenium of the Tyngyauz Committee, Kabardino-Balkaria, Russia. Restoration of the mining and metallurgical complex based on modern technologies and equipment for enrichment.
5. Complex processing, 15% of the intermediate product of molybdenum concentrate, production of Kazakhstan, the company "Kazakhmys".
“Dzhezkazgan”, 100t per year on molybdenum, is currently exported or stored. Obtaining products from molybdenum and the associated extraction of rhenium (0.04% of the mass) up to 2.0 t / year.
6. Creation of the production of molybdenum and associated metals on the basis of a new deposit in the Dnipropetrovsk region (copper-molybdenum-rhenium). From sulfide raw materials based on modern technologies and equipment. In the 20 South it will be transferred, for familiarization (mastering).
7. Recycling of accumulated industrial waste industry. Modern enrichment methods based on gravitational magnetic methods, with the concentration of metals (up to industrial content). Ukrainian equipment, review attached.
8. Processing, niobium-containing complex concentrate. Containing rare-earth metals, zircon, nepheline, based on the "Mazurovsky" field of Donetsk region. With obtaining, ferroniobium, niobium, REM alloys, ferrsilicocirconium, tantalum, nepheline.
9. Processing, poor manganese raw materials off-balance reserves of the Dnipropetrovsk region. With obtaining, ferromanganese, compounds of manganese and pure manganese, for precision alloys.
10. Development of sulfide gold deposits of the Lugansk, Dnipropetrovsk region. Enrichment factory, hydrometallurgy and metallurgy. Based on non-waste technologies of Ukraine. (Donetsk ridge, Golden beam, Novosergeevskoe).
11. Extraction of iodine (30-40 mg/l). From the drilling thermal waters of the Crimea and the South of Ukraine. Based on sorption processes and resins produced in Ukraine.
12. Production of more efficient catalysts. On nanotechnology for oil refining, cleaning of chemical products (oxide, intermetallic compounds).
13. Obtaining a wide range of products based on piezoceramics with improved properties (using zirconium oxide). Based on the development of the company "Hartron" Kharkov.
14. Production of magnetostrictive alloys. Based on REM and uranium. For receiving, new ultrasonic transducers. High power.
15. Metal hydride technologies. Obtaining powders of titanium, hafnium and zirconium, REM alloys, molybdenum, rhenium, tungsten, niobium, nickel, cobalt.
16. Hydrogen energy. Based on cheap electricity, cheap raw materials (brown coal, coal enrichment waste). Fuel cells, hybrid cars.
17. New highly efficient installations of Ukraine. For heat production based on solid fuel and gas.
18. Electron beam technologies and equipment for producing high-purity metals, alloys of refractory metals (titanium, zirconium, steels P9, P18, copper, nickel, molybdenum, tungsten, niobium).
19. Production of the latest energy-saving electrical contacts based on a copper-molybdenum alloy for the entire range of electrical applications. To replace existing silver-tungsten compositions.
20. Production of polycrystalline silicon by electron beam remelting of industrial silicon. (ELU of Ukraine).
21. Electron beam refining of waste copper, tool steel and special steels, platinum and its alloys, production of palladium and rhodium.
22. Electron beam spraying of refractory oxide compositions on turbine blades for various purposes (Ukrainian technology).
23. Powder metallurgy of titanium and its alloys based on the experience of Ukraine.
24. Industrial production of amorphous metallic materials for various purposes by the method of rapid quenching of melts (magnetic alloys, magnetostractors, superconductors) based on the experience of the NSC KIPT.
25. Production of high-energy permanent magnets based on rare-earth metals, based on modern technologies, magnetic systems for new generation separators, for automation and measurement tools.
26. Extraction processes for the separation of rare-earth metals into groups based on centrifugal extractors produced in Russia. (experience at the PCP in Dneprodzerzhinsk).
27. Production of complex ligatures of rare-earth metals, niobium, nickel for the production of high-strength grinding media, the production of steel of the northern performance (experience of PCP).
28. Integration of Ukrainian nuclear materials into nuclear fuel for VVER-1000 of Ukraine, development of cooperation to maintain the nuclear fuel market, increase its competitiveness (zirconium, hafnium, uranium, products). Development of joint production and the market of Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and China
"To love the homeland is necessary not for the fact that it is great power, but for the fact that she was a native."
Seneca Lucius Anney
The aim of the work was to identify the negative impact of fullerene C60 and its derivatives on a living organism against the background of the declared beneficial chemical-biological qualities of fullerene and to clarify the scientists' readiness to use fullerenes and preparations based on them for living organisms and people in order to achieve the declared goal.More detail